The following conditions apply to the use of our business directory
and must be observed!
(1) Basic entries are free with us!
(2) No entries are made to right-wing, discriminatory or legally or morally questionable sites, including sites with illegal content, software cracks, warez, etc.
This restriction also applies to pages that contain links or advertisements to such pages.
(3) Unfinished presences (construction sites), presences with no correct content (banner farms) and pages that open a dialer or more than one pop-up window when accessed are not included or are subsequently deleted.
(1) Optically highlighted entries - premium entries or business entries - prices start here from EUR 699.99.
(2) If the amount has not been received on our account after 7 working days at the latest, the entry will be activated as a basic entry.
(3) If for whatever reason the entry cannot be activated after the amount has been paid, the amount paid will be refunded within 10 working days.
(4) Premium entries or business entries can only be made for our business directory. Activation of the entry in the yellow pages that are connected to the branch network is only possible as a basic entry.
(1) For technical reasons, no guarantee can be given that our website or the entries it contains will be available at all times.
(1) The operator reserves the right to reject and / or delete entries without giving reasons. There is no right to activate an entry.
(2) The operator also reserves the right to change or shorten entries or to publish them in a category other than the selected category.
(1) The operator is only liable without restriction for intent and gross negligence, otherwise only in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations.
(2) The operator assumes no liability for disruptions that are not at fault with regard to the functioning of the network or its own offer.
(3) Insofar as the operator's liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to his representatives and vicarious agents.
Finally: an offer like ours can only work with the cooperation of the users. We therefore ask you to report irregular entries and no longer accessible links to us.
Bexhill-on-Sea, February 24th, 2021